Founded by HR professionals in 1998, Businessolver delivers market-changing benefits administration technology supported by an intrinsic and unwavering responsiveness to client needs. You can trust Businessolver to take care of you and your employees with a configurable and secure SaaS platform and a culture of service, all aimed at total and measurable success and your complete delight. We'll help you maximize the investment in your benefits program, minimize your exposure to risk, engage your employees with our easy-to-use solution and full suite of communication vehicles, and empower them to use their benefits wisely and control their costs and yours.
We work with some of the most recognizable brands in the U.S. providing Client Delight and an outstanding Benefits Administration Platform.
At Businessolver you will have opportunities to Embrace Creative Chaos, Live a Growth Attitude, Take Care of our Customers and Drive a Transparent Culture!
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and design innovative user interface and user experience solutions to admin and consumer facing SaSS benefits administration platform.
- Ability to create low-level detailed designs as well as high-level conceptual designs for various user task flows.
- Contribute and improve design system and UI Style Guide documentation.
- Support multiple development teams (some remotely) as UX/Design lead. Facilitate design conversations and offer research-backed design and usability opinions.
- Deliver various forms of UX design deliverables and ability to know which form is most appropriate for the situation (hand-drawn sketches, white board drawings, wireframes, flat mockups or high fidelity interactive prototypes).
- Facilitate usability testing sessions and turn results in to action.
- Conduct design research, user interviews, etc. to drive/validate design direction.
- Review current and proposed designs for usability and UI best practices.
- Advocate for UX thinking and educate others in UX concepts/best practices.
What you need to make the cut:
- BA/MS in Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or Related
- 5+ years UX Design Experience
- CUA Certification
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS and web standards
- Solid understanding of Bootstrap 3.X UI framework
- Ability to identify and AVOID usability issues before they become issues
- Proficient with design applications, Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure, etc.
- Strong knowledge of front-end technologies and browser support/limitations
- Solid understanding of universal design principles
- Solid understanding of user-centered design
- Experience with usability testing and user research
- Experience with responsive design and firm grasp of Mobile First methodologies
The Businessolver Way…
Our team has spent more than a dozen years crafting a culture that challenges each other to be our best – and have fun doing it. If you desire to use your skills and experience in an environment where you can make a difference, we want to hear from you! Businessolver employees experience a vibrant work culture with extensive workplace perks including:
- Competitive pay, great benefits and vacation time. We are an equal opportunity employer with benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, disability, 401(k) with company match
- Casual Dress. No need to suit up, but we also have on-site dry cleaning services for those that prefer to dress-up!
- Weekly catered meals. Breakfast Mondays, lunch Wednesdays and afternoon appetizers Fridays.
- Thirstsolver. Our provider of complimentary ice cold drinks…but make sure to replace one if you take one, or else!
- Fully stocked kitchen. This includes the ever famous Chicago Mix popcorn…get it while it lasts!
- Fitnessolver. Our on-site fitness facility including showers and instructor-led classes.
- Office parties. You name it, we celebrate it!
- Free parking. Awesome perk for those of us with parking garage phobias.
- Massages. With a “work hard/play hard” atmosphere we all need a little stress relief at times. Feel better? Good. Okay, back to work.
Interested? Great, we look forward to reading your application - make sure it includes:
- A cover letter that highlights why you think you’d be great for the gig, focusing on how your past work experience has prepared you for this kind of position – or why you think you can rock the job even though you don’t have past work experience that’s perfectly aligned.
- Your resume.
You will receive an auto-reply confirming that we've received your application, and you will hear from us again after we've reviewed your application and decided whether or not to move you forward in our recruiting process.
If you do decide to apply, please know that every complete application will be carefully reviewed. Seriously! We know it is a time commitment to prepare an application. We will respect that effort by thoughtfully reviewing every single complete application and we are truly grateful for your interest.
Thanks for your interest in Businessolver!
Check us out on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn for a look at our vibrant culture.