Job Title: Global InfoSec Compliance Manager
Location: Ipswich The Company
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com. The Business Corporate IT
Vision: Global IT Infrastructure services, simple and sufficient, delivered consistently, efficiently and cost effectively in support of the Willis Towers Watson global business objectives.
As part of the IT function, IT Infrastructure and Operations is transforming. We are a global corporate function which supports the WTW global business objectives. Our aim is to combine, develop and strengthen IT Infrastructure and operations to deliver efficient IT services, operating efficiently and continually improving; we ensure that all our assets are secure and meet regulatory requirements. IT Infrastructure and Operations support the portfolio of strategic programmes including the IT integration and OIP synergy programmes. Our success lies in the quality of our Colleagues to deliver on our customers ever increasing demands The Role
This role will directly support the Global Information Security Group within WTW. Within this group you will use your skills and experience to manage, implement, and improve the information security compliance function within this global risk management company. You will work closely with IS subject matter experts, the IS group as a whole, executive business management, Internal Audit, Compliance and risk functions, Privacy, and other internal key stakeholders to support the delivery of information security compliance.
Critically, you must be an effective implementer of common controls across multi regulated environment while simplifying the program to maintain minimum resources. You must also be an excellent communicator and a supportive team player. Principal Accountabilities
- Conduct Risk: To put the interests of clients and the integrity of the market at the heart of the way you do business
This role will support the delivery of the Information Security Risk Management function and will therefore include activities such as:
- Building and running a comprehensive information security compliance programme.
- Engaging with compliance, legal, risk, and internal audit to determine compliance initiatives, appetite, treatment, and reporting
- Ensure compliance to information security related components of regulations
- Measure, report on, and improve the IS compliance function(s)
- Assist, train, facilitate, and coordinate the delivery of procedure documents, process diagrams, Metrics reports, capability requirements, and training and communication documents
- Lead, train, and support the growth of the resources in the IS compliance functions
- Continue to develop your talents
- Demonstrable experience of Information Security Compliance programs including but not limited to, HIPAA, Cyber Essentials, GDPR, NY DFS, FCA, GLBA, PCI, etc.
- Demonstrable experience in compliance assessment methodologies and frameworks
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of information security
- Excellent Writing, presentation, and communication skills
- Experience with IT audit functions and IT controls
- Proven ability to work in global collaborative group environment
- Experience of working with a high degree of autonomy, managing own workload and delivering to tight timescales
- Proven excellence in PPT presentations for reporting process metrics and delivering KPI’s
- Excellent analytical problem solving skills
- Knowledge of IT operations and/or system or network administration
- Experience in managing people in a global company and excellent leadership skills
- Proven, effective, leadership and implementation in Information Security
- Qualified to degree level, in IT or security related subject.
- Information security qualifications (e.g. CISA, CRISC, CISM,)
What can we offer you?
- Strong desire to continue to learn
- Resourcefulness and organisational agility
- Global team player with good interpersonal and influencing skills
- Conflict Management Resolution (Options Analysis)
- Customer Focus
- Integrity and Trust
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including; a fantastic pension scheme, life insurance, medical insurance, eye care vouchers and flexible benefits including critical illness cover, dental cover, additional life assurance, childcare vouchers, retail vouchers and many other options and Corporate deals.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.