- Member of the quality organization within OEM programs (Software, Hardware & Manufacturing) and ensure adherence to Harman Business Management System (BMS) Product Lifecycle Management processes within the programs
- Coach engineering teams in best practices in all areas of the product lifecycle, with a focus on successful SW and HW integration.
- Plan and schedule cross functional activities worldwide in different regions. Activities include: maturity level reviews, preparation for customer audits, assisting project team with process adherence, gap resolutions and successful project execution
- Represent the interface to Quality Leader at customer side and work closely with customer interfaces in Quality and Engineering.
- Coordinate quality impacting decisions and / or escalations on program side between all parties
- Review all appropriate documentations, processes & results applicable, related to this projects and if needed organize audits to get a visibility about the status.
- Report program health status regularly to different internal and external management levels
- Diploma/Master degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
- More than 5 years’ experience in automotive quality or Program Management in similar programs
- Good experience in manufacturing and electronics
- Experience in leading customer escalations
- Requires knowledge of Quality Management systems, especially. ISO9001, ISO/TS16949, ISO14001, VDA 6.3, A-SPICE and Generic Customer requirements of OEMs
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- German and English language skills required
- Willingness to travel (10 - 20%)
- Work in international teams with the biggest worldwide automotive customers
- Attractive salary package
- Training on the job and technical trainings
- Further development opportunities
- A great package of additional benefits such as flexible working time, free parking spaces or allowance for public transportation, language courses, employee discounts on our HARMAN products (JBL, AKG; HARMAN Kardon) and much more
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics. HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve as a leader with HARMAN! (www.harman.com)
Engineer, Electrical, Quality Manager, Program Manager, Quality, Engineering, Management