The Facilities Project Manager oversees the planning, implementation, coordination, execution, tracking, control and completion of specific projects, which have a beginning and end and specified deliverables. Assist in the coordination of internal resources and third parties/vendors for timely execution of projects.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress, costs, schedules, resources
- Develop and maintain project schedules, identify and track milestones, risks, and cross-functional dependencies
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Perform quality assurance on project deliverables before delivery and project completion
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Facilitate communication between project stakeholders and coordinate deliverables
- Collect and validate project data, prepare project status reports, and ensure that the project’s requirements are up-to-date
- Create and document project requirements, project plans, change requests, issues/action items, and decisions
- Eight (8) years of experience in Facilities Engineering or Construction Management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of construction methods and material and the ability to interpret design drawings and specs.
- Knowledge of building construction practices and principles and building code compliance.
- Strong proficiency communicating concisely to management schedule and performance status of multiple projects.
- Strong program management skills with a bias for action and results.
- Proficient in MS Project, Excel, Powerpoint; CAD systems a plus
- Excellent analytical skills, good attention to detail and ability to follow issues through resolution.
- Adept at managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced, agile environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or Facilities Management field preferred or equivalent experience.
- Project Management Professional certification required
- Certified Facility Manager certification preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.