Produces test plans per requirements, providing end-to-end testing, verification of features and functions, performance, reliability DMOQs [direct measures of quality], stress load testing, and other tests as identified. Develops test scripts and automation suites for testing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conducts tests in a non-penalty environment, pre-deployment.
- Analyze test results and issue results including final release notes with caveats.
- Work with solution providers to remedy faults and/or adjust requirements; recommends process and design changes.
- Certifies quality levels for STC [system test complete] and identifies risks. This includes integration and technology test engineering.
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Knowledge of Testing and Product Life Cycle in depth.
- Advantageous if you have AGILE work experience.
- Experience working with sniffers and Performance monitor tools.
- Advantageous if you have experience working with automation tools.
- Ability to have a system wide view.
- Fluent English (reading, comprehension and writing).
- Ability to carry through on projects and a high level of self-learning, initiative and independence.
- ISTQB / ITCB Testing Certification - an advantage
- This is a full time position for those prepared to work hard.