Job ID: JR0034575
Job Category: Intern/Student
Primary Location: Jerusalem, IL
Job Type: Intern
Data Science Student for Big Data Analytics
A cutting edge group that globally leads Intel's machine learning solutions is seeking a talented student in the fields of machine learning and signal processing.
As a part of our diverse and dynamic group, you will be exposed to the latest cutting edge technology in data science across various domains. The data science student will work on leading Intel projects that leverages data for AI that enables autonomous capabilities.
Inside this Business Group
- Exceptional first or second year student currently pursuing a M.Sc./Ph.D. in an academic field relevant to machine learning or image processing such as computer science, mathematics, statistics, and electrical engineering
- Strong theoretical knowledge in topics such as data mining, machine learning, image processing, and statistics.
- Substantial experience in programming and script languages such as Python/R/Matlab.
- Capacity to work 2.5 days a week in parallel to the studies.
- Highly motivated, methodical, innovation-oriented, communicative and a self-starter
- The position is based in Petach Tikva, Jerusalem or Kiryat Gat.