Job Posting Title
Finance, Accounting, and Operations Intern
As a global semiconductor company operating in 35 countries, Texas Instruments (TI) is first and foremost a reflection of its people. From the TIer who unveiled the first working integrated circuit in 1958 to the more than 30,000 TIers around the world today who design, manufacture and sell analog and embedded processing chips, we are problem-solvers collaborating to change the world through technology. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the Job
TI has a dynamic co-op program for undergraduate and graduate students looking for exciting careers in finance, operations or management accounting. The six-month program provides invaluable experience working in the fast-paced high-tech industry. Our interns go right to work! You will be a contributor, not a trainee, as you become familiar with the company’s business systems and methods of operations. We offer two co-op terms. The first term is January through June and our second term is July through December. Assignment locations will be Dallas, TX.
Put your talent to work with us as a Finance, Accounting, and Operations Intern – change the world, love your job!
• Currently pursuing a degree in Finance, Accounting, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Business or related field
• Minimum Cumulative 3.0 GPA
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
• Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
• Ability to build strong, influential relationships
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
To be considered for this position, please apply to this requisition.
Texas Instruments will not sponsor job applicants for visas or work authorization for this position.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or age. Job Opening Type Co-Op - New Minimum Education Level HS Graduate or Equivalent Related Field(s) of Study Accounting
Supply Chain Management
Minimum Years of Experience 0 Regular / Temporary Regular Full-time / Part-time Full-Time Country United States Job Location(s) USA-Texas-Dallas Metroplex Virtual / Telecommute No