The Customer Service UX team is looking for a brilliant and talented Sr. UX Designer to work on Amazon Logistics. You are an experienced UX Designer with strong user interface design skills, and a desire to go deep in understanding your users. You are a systems-oriented thinker, who is happiest when solving highly ambiguous and multi-faceted problems. You love the intellectual challenge of simplifying highly technical problems in elegantly simple ways.
We are the Customer Service (CS) UX team. We own the experiences at Amazon that enable our global fleet of Customer Service Associates to respond to contacts from customers, delivery drivers, and sellers, and resolve their issues. We iterate relentlessly, spending time in call and dispatch centers, and testing early and often with our users. Through our Associates, our work greatly impact our customers’ lives and is critical to Amazon's business success.
As a Sr. UX designer, you will define and design interfaces for Customer Service. You will be responsible for developing best-in-class experiences (user interface designs, interaction models, prototypes, etc.) in a fast-paced, startup-like environment. You will work closely with product management, engineering and company leaders to successfully go from early stage product concepts to launch. You are a pragmatic visionary that can translate business needs into a fantastic customer-focused solution. You must be responsive, flexible, and able to succeed within an open and collaborative peer environment. The ideal candidate for this position will be at ease visualizing an experience in the abstract and then being able to drive that vision into solid design deliverables.Responsibilities:
- Analyze user interface problems and create on-brand design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
- Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback, technical constraints/opportunities and usability findings
- Work closely with the business team to develop use cases and high-level requirements
- Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flows for on-device software applications for a variety of screen sizes and interaction models
- Quickly yet thoroughly create process flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and executives for review and feedback
- Provide leadership in the area of CRM user interface innovations