You will be part of the engineering effort of building future mixed reality social experience. As a Sr. Engineer, you will implement applications and drive the engineering effort to produce deliverables. You will participate in iteration planning and work across team dependencies.
Qualified candidates need to be self-starters and able to operate in a highly dynamic environment. This position reports to the Technical Director of their respective group.
- Act as a subject matter expert within the company and developer community
- Write elegant, maintainable, reusable code
- Troubleshoot and resolve software defects and other technical issues
- Work closely with UX designers to implement their specifications
- Solid programming skills in modern C++
- Experience in social service front end development on mobile device
- Experience in application UI development working with UX design team
- Unit, functional and automated testing experience
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Strong communication skills
- Nice to have knowledge in 3D graphics
- Nice to have knowledge in server side of Social Media Services.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant field.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.