Walt Disney Southeast Asia was integrated in 2012 and have undergone rapid growth across multiple territories. And with the recent integration of The Walt Disney (Thailand) Company Limited at the end of 2016, we are excited to grow the Thailand business along with the region. We have more than 300 permanent Disney employees in Southeast Asia and 20+ in Thailand that are focused on creating happiness for you and your families through magical moments and lifelong memories.
As Thailand is a high priority market for the region poised for long term sustainable growth and expansion, we are looking for talented, collaborative and passionate people who have the vision to plan and drive results and success. You will be working in an engaging and dynamic environment, and be part of a team which will make Disney a leading lifestyle brand in Thailand.
- Create an integrated Retail and Licensing team and provide vision, leadership, and strategic direction to drive growth across categories , key franchise and character groups and retail channels
- Coach and mentor the Retail and Licensing leadership team to translate strategies, priorities and actions to deliver the business goals.
- Adopt a consumer centric approach in developing strategies to drive the business and have channel specific strategies.
- Work closely with existing Licensees and the creative team to expand categories by developing innovative yet market relevant products that drive revenue growth and profitability for the business.
- Identify new business opportunities, innovative product, category and franchise strategies to drive accelerated growth as well as explore and maximize the new channels of distribution like E Commerce.
- Develop key relationships with Key Retailers, Licensees and industry partners to drive the growth of Retail & Licensing led franchises.
- Partner with other TWDC Thailand Lines of Businesses (LOB) such as Studio and Media Networks, coordinating amongst stakeholders to achieve Thailand franchise strategy, drive awareness and maximize impact to overall Disney brand equity by leveraging on activities of cross-divisions and maximizing synergy
- Create and expand consumer touchpoints in retail through effective Disney branded environments suited to each channel of distribution
- Continuously look at improving systems and processes to enhance effectiveness of the business
- Bachelor’s degree
- In depth of experience and knowledge in brand, consumer-oriented marketing strategy development and channels of distribution
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to define a clear vision, motivate others in a positive way to achieve desired results, and developing a successful team
- Strong ability to integrate. A collaborative and flexible style, with a strong service and solutions mentality
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly self-motivated with drive and energy to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability and history of driving exceptional and sustainable business results
- In depth knowledge and understanding of Thailand retail environment and industry landscape
At Disney, having a diverse workforce is critical to our business. We welcome a variety of opinions, ideas and perspectives to ensure we continue to top our own performance and represent our global marketplace. When our people reflect the communities we serve, it enhances the way we connect to our guests, audiences and consumers. Together, we work toward an inclusive environment that fosters creativity, innovation and camaraderie across all of our companies.