Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. is one of the world's leading providers of engineering and construction services, including specialty consulting. We provide services to companies and organizations, in industrial, commercial domain and serve private and public sector clients and government clients across multiple sectors and geographies. We provide a complete spectrum of engineering services, procurement and construction management to process and infrastructure industry. We have a pan-India presence, with four world-class engineering delivery centers in Mumbai, and one each in Delhi, Baroda and Kolkata
- Understand / interpret provided project inputs and establish design bases for detailed engineering
- Initiate and guide analysis and design of steel and concrete structures, following procedures laid out in relevant work instructions and codes of practice to meet project requirements.
- Provide intensive guidance to Senior / Design Engineers and otherwise facilitate and ensure production of drawings / 3D Modeling to required quality standards and schedule.
- Check / approve drawings prepared by drafters under guidance of engineers / senior engineers'' or under their direct supervision
- Ensure quantities are extracted and tracked to clients' requirements and budget.
- Supervise preparation design calculation documents that meet requirements of client / approving'''' authority
- Follow the laid down company' quality procedures and established good engineering practices to produce high quality deliverables
- Carry out all interdisciplinary coordination, including providing inputs to planners and alerts and''''' requirements to' other engineering disciplines
- Monitor and control budget, schedule and quality
- Carry out resource planning,' archiving,' documenting of lessons learnt' and indexed accumulation of collected data
- Perform lead engineer function on medium sized projects
- A bachelor's degree in engineering. Master's degree / P.E. certification is desirable
- Total experience between 10 to 15 years. At least 9 years' experience in industrial, preferably process plant, projects
- Sound fundamentals
- Good engineering judgment and intuition
- Familiarity with construction techniques, equipment and methodologies and developments in constructions materials
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Reasonably good general awareness levels
- Hands on approach and capability when required
- Experience in Pharma Industry is a must
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs
Dec 20, 2016, 5:47:26 AM