Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. is one of the world's leading providers of engineering and construction services, including specialty consulting. We provide services to companies and organizations, in industrial, commercial domain and serve private and public sector clients and government clients across multiple sectors and geographies. We provide a complete spectrum of engineering services, procurement and construction management to process and infrastructure industry. We have a pan-India presence, with four world-class engineering delivery centers in Mumbai, and one each in Delhi, Baroda and Kolkata
- Review technical requirements of client’s specifications and ensure that agreement is reached on the basis of design. Participate in discussions with the client, as necessary.
- Monitor that work and progress are in compliance with the project requirements and schedule
- Timely completion of designs, requisitions and engineering deliverables
- Leading the entire Process Engineering activities to carry out process design work based on standard company procedure / other procedures, methods outlined
- Technical guidance to Process Engineers to carry out process design work as per the requirements of the Project.
- Adherence to Dept./Discipline Working Instructions and Quality Systems
- Overview of work progress and work-hour usage
- Working within company budgets
- Meet client expectations and maintain long-term relationship with client. Attend to client’s feedback and any complaints
- Chemical Engineering degree is a must.
- Experience Level: (1) 8 - 12 years
- Knowledge in carrying out basic and detailed engineering work
- Candidate should possess knowledge in carrying out basic and detailed engineering work. The experience can be from any Pharmaceutical/ Biotech/ Chemical projects. Candidate should have knowledge of following:
- Performing process calculations like heat & mass balance, Utility sizing
- Equipment data sheet preparation
- Line sizing, relief load & PSV calculation
- Exposure of simulation software’s such as HYSYS, ASPEN
- Preparing Process Flow Diagrams (PFDs) and Piping and Instrument Diagrams (P&IDs)
- Reviewing all aspects of design and construction for consistency and safety, including leading Hazop and PHA Reviews
- Process engineering calculations such as Thermal rating of heat exchangers, and hydraulics
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Apr 6, 2017, 6:21:12 AM