Job Title: Senior Software Engineer – SalesForce
About Jacobs Engineering:
Jacobs Engineering Group (http://www.jacobs.com) headquartered in Texas, USA, is a Fortune 500 company with presence in more than 30+ countries and 250+ offices spread across, with employee strength of more than 55,000 world-wide. In India, we have offices in Mumbai – Andheri, Navi Mumbai – Airoli, and Belapur, Vadodara, Gurgaon, Kolkata and Bangalore. Jacobs is listed in the S&P 500 stock market index, and traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol JEC. In 2016, its revenues crossed $ 11 billion.
With around 70 years in the industry, we have attracted and retained clients by providing superior value — in fact; over 90 percent of our work is repeat business from loyal clients. That commitment to client value and partnership produces consistent cost advantages, profits and growth, allowing us to attract and retain the industry's top talent.
Jacobs Information Technology supports the enterprise by supplying and supporting highly leveraged technology solutions for the entire spectrum of services and management functions within the company with a global strength of 1000+ talented professionals. If you share our commitment to doing what's best for our customers, enjoy working in teams and hold yourself to the highest ethical standards, you'll fit right in.
Follow us on:
As a Salesforce Developer and Administrator, you will help design, develop, configure, maintain, and support complex applications that expand the use of Salesforce.com as a sales automation tool, a CRM application, and the backbone of many other business processes. You will work as part of a team dedicated to ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the system based on the various user group needs.
The Salesforce Developer will be expected to gather requirements and configure the Salesforce application based on business needs with robust documentation. This person will also serve as a support channel for users, promote adoption, keep current on new releases and AppExchange solutions, and provide training.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Build new Salesforce solutions leveraging standard configuration and/or custom code to include Visual Force and Apex.
· Execute and deliver clean system configuration and development, data loads, setting up and managing security and user permissions, and liaising with appropriate individuals on Salesforce integrations.
· Develop reporting and dashboard functions as well as business intelligence analytics
· Assist by making change recommendations, technology research and assessments to identify Salesforce solutions for best strategic, functional, and technical fit
· Have good functional knowledge and provide great customer support for the Salesforce platform.
· Escalate process change requests, system enhancements or any other related requests through relevant mechanisms for approval / prioritization
· Maintain appropriate professional designations and up-to-date knowledge of current information technology techniques and tools
· Responsible for working with onshore teams and technical leads to understand business requirements and design specifications and develop code in accordance with design specifications.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from a reputed university.
· 4+ years of experience of Salesforce development
· Strong knowledge in Sales Cloud, Community Cloud, Wave Analytics, Force.com, Visual Force and Apex
· Well versed in CRM practices and technology platforms and key integration points
· Ability to work on multiple tasks and deliver results with aggressive timelines.
· Experience with rapid prototyping and agile development methodologies
· Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
· Experience in full development life-cycle from technical design to development, testing, deployment, and support.
Good to have:
· Active Salesforce certifications
· Salesforce Lightning experience
· Sales organization and CRM functional experience
India-India Countrywide-Navi Mumbai
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Apr 13, 2017, 10:21:00 AM