Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. is one of the world's leading providers of engineering and construction services, including specialty consulting. We provide services to companies and organizations, in industrial, commercial domain and serve private and public sector clients and government clients across multiple sectors and geographies. We provide a complete spectrum of engineering services, procurement and construction management to process and infrastructure industry. We have a pan-India presence, with four world-class engineering delivery centers in Mumbai, and one each in Delhi, Baroda and Kolkata
A degree in Architecture Discipline with Minimum 10 years in Architectural Department of an Engineering consultancy organization specializing in Process Plant projects in Food or Pharmaceuticals and Site master planning of such projects.
Candidate should possess knowledge in carrying out basic and detailed engineering work.
The experience can be from any Pharmaceutical/ Biotech/Food projects. Candidate should have knowledge of following:
- Design Process plants and support building blocks with inputs from Process Engineering, Process Mechanical, Civil & Structural and other Engineering disciplines and fulfilling client stated requirements.
- Be able to provide solutions with very little inputs from clients.
- Have working knowledge with Standards such as NBC, IBC, cGMP requirements.
- Compulsory user knowledge of Software such as Autodesk AutoCAD, Microsoft Office.
- Preferred user knowledge of additional Software tools such as Autodesk Revit, Bentley Microstation, Sketch up, Adobe Photoshop
- Be open to get training on in house tools and proprietary software and tools and utilize for efficient work flow in organization.
- Reviewing all aspects of design and construction for consistency and safety
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Apr 11, 2017, 5:40:38 AM