As HR Help Desk Advisor you will answer various queries by email/phone and provide timely information & resolution regarding various HR policies and practices (both global and country specific) within the agreed SLAs.
As HR Help Desk Advisor you also play a strategic role in improving internal clients’ experience coaching employees to make the most of our HR tools (Self-service intranet, HR Connect...), which may involve helping them navigate through the information gathering process/ problem solving approach as their queries are answered. You will act as a champion of standard global & country specific policies across the 8 EMEA countries where CWT has operations & redirects complex queries to subject matter experts.
CWT is looking for talented and enthusiastic people. People who want to realize their professional ambitions while delivering the highest levels of expertise and service to our customers. As a global leader in business travel management, we offer exciting opportunities in different areas around the world. If you share our commitment to excellence and customer care and enjoy professional challenges, we would like to hear from you.
- Receiving and answering questions relating to: Individual or group benefits, entitlements, beneficiary/ dependent information,
- Personal information data correction (Bank details, National Identifier Information, etc.)
- Performance Assessment, Probation Review, Compensation and Benefits records HR Policies e.g. Exit process, Onboarding process, Transfers, Global Movements, Leave Policy, Maternity/ Paternity policy, etc.
- Organizational chart in HR Connect, UID creation or duplicity, Updating of work/assignment information in HR Connect; etc.
- Dealing with requests for Employment Certificates, Address Proofs, Confirmation Letters, historic leave application/ adjustment, Background Verifications, etc. Identifying trends in queries being handled and creating Knowledge Base Articles/ FAQ documents for other Contact Center Associates and Employees to refer.
- Providing guidance and navigation support to managers and employees to find answers in self-service where these are easy to locate, read and understand.
- For matters requiring specific subject matter knowledge - involve HR specialists and ensure the assignment of the task is tracked to completion and resolution.
- Excellent English or German if you want to support french market
- Clear communicator and active listener
- Makes the right choice of words keeping the audience and issues in mind
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Working knowledge of Live Chat /Lync etc.
- Knowledge of Customer Record Management (CRM) tools & HR Software systems
- Able to absorb and apply knowledge to give correct advice on standard policies and procedures
- Ability to maintain highly confidential and sensitive information
- Very strong customer focus, problem solving mindset
- Demonstrate openness and respect for others
- Ability to build strong relationships Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Customer Service
Jun 27, 2016