The primary responsibility of the Associate Software Engineer - Contractor is to produce deliverables within the agreed upon scope and schedule by the lead engineer in the team. You will be working with a team of Engineers developing “Sample” Applications in primary C++ coding. Qualified candidates need to be a self-starter and able to operate in a highly dynamic environment.
- Experience in C/C++
- Experience with testing and debugging algorithms
- Experience with mobile applications
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues
- Excel in a fast-paced, agile environment supporting multiple projects using a wide variety of technologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including effective presentation with a dynamic and “can do” attitude
- Minimum: High School degree or equivalent; Bachelor or Technical degree preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.