WHO WE ARE
Cylance is one of the fastest growing companies in the history of cybersecurity. By successfully applying artificial intelligence and machine learning to crack the DNA of malware, Cylance has redefined the endpoint protection market, garnered acclaim from industry analysts and won numerous awards including “Best Emerging Vendor” from SC Magazine. If you have the passion and desire to disrupt industries, protect the world from cyberattacks, and be at the forefront of a revolutionary new technology, we want you to join us!
Cylance is seeking an experienced Marketing Specialist to join the team at our corporate headquarters in Irvine, CA. In this role, you will serve as a Digital Marketing Analyst and have expertise on both sales and marketing information and processes—with a specific focus on the website. The purpose of this position is to simplify complex business data into actionable insights. The analysis you conduct will be used by stakeholders across the company. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once. This position reports to the Director, Marketing.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Assist in providing marketing deep dive analytics, trending and forecast models and marketing research as requested; analyze data and metrics generated across different systems and from different marketing channels to help ensure delivery of key internal commitments by customer segment, product line, etc.
- Work collaboratively across Marketing and Sales channels to maintain a unified set of KPI reports
- Publish updates to reporting and marketing processes documentation
- Work across numerous marketing systems – Adobe/Google Analytics, Marketo and Salesforce – identifying opportunities for improving data quality and business process
- Create and maintain marketing KPI reporting
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to analyze campaign and pipeline metrics and effectiveness, and optimize to improve performance.
- Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving.
- Credible and articulate natural communicator and storyteller with contagious enthusiasm. The ability to communicate and collaborate with both business and technical resources.
- Develop and publish core reports and analysis to improve marketing productivity and effectiveness, and support marketing decision making
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of lead generation-related programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Act as the technical interface between business stakeholders and the CRM and business intelligence teams
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance or related field required; MBA or graduate degree in data analytics or related field preferred
- 2+ years experience writing Google/Adobe Analytics reports and dashboards required.
- 1+ year Marketo and/or Salesforce experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and presenting.
- Project management experience
- Passion for analysis and working in a data-driven environment
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint experience required
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across multiple functional areas include Sales, IT, Finance, and Customer Success
- Analytics and data driven, with experience developing or working with b-to-b demand waterfall reporting/optimization and general marketing analytics.
- Proven ability to successfully run and complete projects
- Flexible and adaptable self-starter with strong relationship-building skills
- Must have a passion for your work and an ability to apply that passion to both daily tasks and larger projects
- Collaborative and team-oriented attitude
- Effective problem-solving capabilities
- Takes initiative and approaches all tasks and projects proactively
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision
- Intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability and positive approach
- Requires the ability to work independently with substantial latitude for action and decision while maintaining focus on achieving optimal outcomes as part of a collaborative development effort
ABOVE AND BEYOND
- Security industry experience
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU TO APPLY
- Current resume
- Cover letter/summary expressing:
- Why you are interested in working at Cylance
- The skills, strengths and expertise you will contribute to our diverse team of extraordinary talent and humble hearts
BENEFITS AND PERKS
In addition to medical, dental, vision and 401(K), we offer other great benefits and a slew of perks such as casual dress attire, plethora of employer-sponsored food and snack items, toll road/public transportation subsidy, gym membership discount, etc. We’re proud to have been named one of the “Best Places to Work in Orange County” by the OC Business Journal.
Cylance Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.