1) Should be hands on with coding.
2) Should own the implementation of project.
3) Attend meetings with product and business team to understand the requirement.
4) A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
5) Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others.
6) Relies on extensive experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
7) Implements and maintains engineering objectives and initiatives.
8) Typically report to head of a unit/department.
1) Minimum 4 years of experience in software engineering, software architect, or software development.
2) Prior experience with e-commerce or web application development (REST).
3) Knowledge of XHTML, GoLang, Perl, PHP.
4) Knowledge of SQL / NoSQL
5) Knowledge of Unix/Linux environments
6) Tool and die maker background preferred, and journey “persons” card.
7) Must have excellent managerial and supervisory skills, and verbal and written communication skills.
8) Product launch experience required.
9) Working knowledge of software engineering functions.