We believe shared cars are a better way to move around, offering more flexibility and more convenience. We are already the #1 car rental marketplace in Europe, and we believe the adoption will be 100 times larger in just a few years. We are present in several countries, have great mobile apps, and kick-ass hardware. And we’re just getting started.
The Drivy “Claims Management” department plays an essential role within Drivy as it is the first contact point with our users when they have to deal with a damage during a rental.
You will be on the frontline and will be able to deliver the best possible service when it is the most needed.
You will cover UK, and another European market where Drivy operates (France, Spain, Belgium, Germany, or Austria).
- Be the first contact with our users when an event occurred and advise them accordingly
- Handle claims with our Owners and Drivers through our Drivy process
- Solve/Investigate what happened during the rentals
- Work in coordination with the claims managers of our insurer (Allianz) to ensure a swift solution to the case
- Make decisions and arbitrate complex situations
- Propose new rules / changes to our service to improve the experience for our users
- You are perfectly Bilingual in English and in another European language (German, Dutch, French, or Spanish)
- You're not afraid of complex situations and know when and how to maintain your position
- You never give up until you have solved the problems satisfactorily to our rules
- You know how to arbitrate difficult situations while containing costs for Drivy
- You are detail-oriented and able to detect / investigate the suspicious / fraudulent behaviour using our in-house tools
- You are able to think outside the box and suggest improvements to our service