Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
The Towers Watson and Willis group of companies (the “Company” or “Willis Towers Watson”) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas — the dynamic formula that drives business performance.
Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson.
Our Technology and Administration Solutions (TAS) business provides benefits administration and outsourcing solutions to many of the world’s leading organizations.
Our purpose is to help our clients’ employees realize the full potential of their benefits; helping them be happier, healthier and more secure.
Our Mission is to deliver the highest quality work in the industry, providing an engaging and fulfilling environment for our colleagues, while managing significant and profitable growth.
Awards & Recognition:
The Benefits Systems Administrator supports the delivery of superior benefits administration services to Willis Towers Watson clients; including Health & Welfare and Pension plan administration. The position requires an individual who is comfortable with benefits administration systems and working as part of a global team with counterparts in North America and Europe. The position will be located in Manila, Philippines.
• Administer ongoing benefit system activities such as:
o Process system data updates such as indicative data, election data, dependent and beneficiary data
o Analyze error reports from insurance carriers
o Analyze, validate and update data related to dependent verification for health benefits
• Gain an understanding of the system interfaces with HRIS, payroll, and insurance carriers
• Gain an understanding of the plan design or scheme rules for a particular client
• Help develop and maintain system processing documentation
• Assist with system testing; Web, interfaces and system generated reports for new and ongoing systems
• Assist project team with client assignments to deliver timely, within-budget and high quality work
• 100% compliance with SSAE-16, ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and Professional Excellence criteria
• Take initiative to proactively share knowledge and/or experience with team members
• Develop strong partnerships with team members
• Identify potential out of scope work and new opportunities to client teams
• Meet service level agreements across all clients
• Meet billable hour goals as defined by your manager
• Work within prescribed budget for each project
• Analyze process workflow and recommend improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights