Join an award winning company!
As our Director of Marketing Account Management, you will partner closely with Operations clients to understand all there is to know about their regions, communities, target audiences, and competitive environment. Combining real estate knowledge with expertise in advertising and marketing, Account Managers are expected to propose strategies and recommend solutions that will enhance the organization's brand and business objectives.
Who are we? Toll Brothers is an award-winning, Fortune 500 company that has been creating luxury new home communities since 1967 and serves a multitude of buyer personas across its product lines and 50+ geographic markets.
- Business Knowledge: Includes a thorough understanding of the business at a corporate and regional level. The Director of Marketing Account Management is responsible to learn the business of their respective region(s) and communities including product types, competitive positioning, and program results.
- Strategic Contribution: Leverage business knowledge, marketing expertise, data-based insights and brand acumen to drive the development of sound, integrated marketing strategies on behalf of their regions. Contribute to the development and/or enhancement of marketing programs and promotions that enable sales and inspire consumer loyalty for Toll Brothers.
- Marketing Industry Expertise: Monitor trends related to residential construction and sales to keep pace with the advertising and marketing marketplace. Advise clients on innovative approaches to consumer engagement using various platforms.
- Relationship Management: Build trusted, valued relationships with Operations, resulting in mutual commitment and respect. Work collaboratively with Marketing Department colleagues, communicating with one another and sharing information to enable individual and team performance—always presenting as a cohesive, unified front.
- Corporate Brand Acumen: Understand the essence and importance of the Toll Brothers luxury brand, educating clients and colleagues regarding how best to represent the brand in the marketplace.
2017 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Three Years in a Row
- FORTUNE magazine