Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
HR Services (HRS) delivers a strategically aligned portfolio of HR
shared services to Honeywell managers, employees, dependents and retirees
through a Global Operations organization in the areas of Compensation and
Benefits, HR Data Administration, Application Security Admin, Learning
Administration, Payroll, and other related HR admin transactional services. By
partnering with the rest of HR, our focus is on superior customer service in
the areas of cost, quality, productivity and cycle time leveraging HUE and
Right and Fast. HRS is critical in the strategy and operational execution of
our HR functional strategy and transformation.
The Global Operations Team provides a consistent high quality
experience for Honeywell employees through standardized delivery of HR
Services, integrated global resources and technology enablers. The Operations
team establishes and maintains service level commitments, and develops and
implements continuous improvement processes to provide simplified,
comprehensive and responsive support for service delivery.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for managing services
delivered by various HR Services teams across countries in Southeast Asia, India, Australia/New
Zealand. In managing the delivery of services, he or she would need
to ensure deliverables meet or exceed performance standards, continue to drive
process improvements and productivity, thereby driving the cost of operation
down. Need to motivate teams by creating a learning environment for them. Lead
by example and grow a customer centric attitude within every team member.
The Key Result Areas would thus be –
· Partner with transitions manager to set up HRS Hub (Hiring,
Technology infrastructure, Admin infrastructure etc.) in Philippines.
· Develop and mature relationship with one Country Leaders in the
region and partner to develop solutions for the Organization
· Operations Management for Excellence,
· Sustain and Mature the Honeywell Operating System that is built on
Lean and Six Sigma
· Drive operations excellence through continuous improvements and an
attitude for customer delight
· Create and sustain a learning environment that would lead to
highly motivated team members
HR Services Global Operations group supports a wide range of
services for Honeywell globally.
As Operations manager for this group, the following are identified
as key deliverables:
· Manage Delivery for HR Services through Self Service, Onsite
support and Transaction Processing in the areas of HR Administration for
Honeywell per global standards meeting all customer KPI’s (team of about 30
employees, with 2 Team leaders)
· Enable good partnership with HR teams for managing end customer
expectations. Develop and maintain proactive customer engagement to ensure
maximum satisfaction for customer.
· Ensuring appropriate resource allocation and risk mitigation while
managing end-to-end process quality, customer satisfaction and costs.
· Work closely with Transitions Lead in the setting up of a new hub
· Build/Sustain a highly motivated team continuously learning
· Meet/Exceed SLCs for processes supported and conduct periodic
operation reviews with the client groups.
· Responsible for cost, quality and turnaround time of all processes
· Lead and / or influence high impact complex improvement projects
with global process owners
· Mature service delivery through mature systems and processes
· Lead by example and ensure prime importance to Integrity and
· Serve as a change agent by driving cultural transformation and the
adoption of successful process improvement practices and by diagnosing barriers
to project success and facilitating resolution.
· Work with Service Excellence to build baseline process measures
that are aligned with strategies and business plans
· Build continuous process improvement capability across the
Delivery Hub by leading, sponsoring and overseeing process improvement projects
· Drive focus and publish ROI of invested resources.
· Drive down managerial and administrative overhead cost.
· Apply and share lessons learned from recent and in-progress
YOU MUST HAVE
Min. Bachelors Degree
Ability to anticipate and respond to customer needs to provide guidance
Min. 8 – 10 years of Human Resources experience including experience leading/ managing people
Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills to handle difficult and sensitive matters
Strong project management skills. Exposure to difficult or complex projects while managing multiple priorities to meet deadlines
Ability to influence stakeholders and drive change
Multiple years of experience influencing high level leaders
Effective communication and ability to communicate complex HRS replies in a clear manner
ExemptCreated with SnapDrive change and improve processesAdvise stakeholders and to deliver solutionsManage data and to provide administrative supportAnalyze data and to standardize processesManage performance of Shared Services team
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.