Nokia Mobile Networks (MN) is responsible for managing Nokia’s infrastructure assets and making select investments in advanced research and development to drive innovation for 5G applications. The Architectures, Technologies, and R&D Foundation (ATF) division within Mobile Networks creates valuable IP for Nokia by engaging with leading business-to-business (B2B) customers to enhance their competitive advantage.
ATF’s 5G DFE & RFIC program, located in Sunnyvale, California, innovates and develops differentiating wireless infrastructure solutions for Nokia’s 5G products. The team is multi-disciplinary and enjoys fruitful collaborative partnerships with top universities, international research institutes and network operators. Be part of this exciting team and successfully drive the future of wireless communications!
We are now looking for Senior Specialist, 5G Radio ASIC Design to join our team.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing innovative low power digital blocks for 5G RFIC chip. The chip is warranted to address the proliferation of 5G, to be supported by cost-effective hardware. As a member of the 5G RFIC/DFE team, you will be an active contributor to team goals and, therefore, have a proven track record of professionalism.
In order to succeed in this exciting role, we expect you to meet one or more of following technical requirements:
• 6-8 years of ASIC digital design experience
• Experienced the full cycle production level ASIC design and tape out
• Proven track record of Verilog RTL coding experience is a must
• Experience in any of the following areas:
High speed Serdes
Digital FIR filter RTL implementation
Low power design concept, UPF implementation
Chip level or block level Verilog simulation, knowledge of system Verilog or UVM
Scripting skills in Tcl, perl
• Working experience of defining micro architecture from system specification
• Some exposures to the back-end related process, e.g. synthesis, timing analysis
• Good understanding the impact of timing on RTL design
• Strong communication and inter-personal skills, developing/driving concepts and ideas with other team members and across other parts of a large organization (or other companies).
• MS in Electrical Engineering (or related discipline) desired.
fNokia System on Chip Development