The Equifax Shared Services Operations Team under its Data Services unit is looking for a professional to become Data Services Front Line Manager, responsible for all day-to-day efforts of an assigned group of employees: plan, coordinate and monitor projects; assure compliance on due dates; plan for and execute on required staffing needs and proactively provide coaching and feedback when required.
• Plan, coordinate, execute and monitor Quality assignments for Data Analytics programs in Costa Rica.
• Manage the day-to-day tactical functions associated with data services programs.
• Work closely with IT to ensure that applications support continuous improvements around quality, cycle time and operating efficiency
• Interact with customers as it relates to data integrity, data operations processes, reporting methods and troubleshooting/problem-solving in a timely manner
• Closely monitor productivity and quality, ensuring both are consistently met and take corrective measures when needed. Maintain operating metrics
• Develop new methods to research corporate legal structure using desktop tools, internet research and internal data sources.
• Plan, coordinate and attend calibration meetings with business owners and peers.
• Maintain an assertive communication; keep day to day effective contact with Business Owners.
• Create/Implement/Analyze weekly and Monthly Quality and Performance Reports and business reviews.
• Creating sense of ownership within the employees and resolving employee issues, if any.
• Looking constantly for development as well as continuous improvement for the entire team.
• Contribute to the service improvement efforts of the team and implement changes in a positive way.
• Provide leadership and technical expertise to a team of analyst as it relates data analysis and research.
• Participate in value-added planning, budgeting and forecasting activities.
• Participate and deliver special projects/assignments such process improvements initiatives.
• Client Satisfaction Oriented
• Strong interpersonal skills and professional attitude
• Strong Leadership skills
• Show success in motivating others
• Possess the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment, and be client-satisfaction oriented
• Respond quickly to unexpected changes with creativity and optimism
• Fast learner in business process to become a process expert in a short period of time for selected Equifax related processes
• Ability to influence global teams and work in global environments
Function:Function - Project, Program and Process Management