HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies. HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
If you are our Regional Recruiter inIndonesia, you will have a chance to
- Maintains relationships with hiring managers within a business and sub-region; develops relationships with key decision-makers.
- Drives and supervises the achievement of the hiring targets for the sub-region, including time to fill, cost per hire, graduate, diversity and hiring manager and candidate satisfaction.
- Manages the beginning to end staffing process within the sub- region; implements sourcing strategies within the sub- regions, screens candidates, provides a short list of candidates, coordinates interviews, creates offer letters, and facilitates relocation.
- Counsels with managers on the hiring process and ensures that managers are in compliance with corporate and government policy.
- Establishes relationships with vendors and BPO to meet the needs of the staffing plan.
- Provides support on hiring initiatives where there is staffing impact.
- Uses significant business knowledge and subject matter expertise to contribute to the execution of the staffing strategy, including talent attraction, hiring, relocation, and the contingent workforce.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- First level university degree.
- Typically 4-6 years of related experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Subject matter expertise in one or more of the businesses in which HP competes for talent.
- Experience in managing relationships.
- Experience in managing small staffing projects or participating in larger staffing projects.
- Experience in process improvement.