Veolia group is the global leader in optimized resource management. With nearly 179,000 employees worldwide, the Group designs and provides water, waste and energy management solutions which contribute to the sustainable development of communities and industries. Through its three complementary business activities, Veolia helps to develop access to resources, preserve available resources, and to replenish them.
Responsible for complying, reviewing, and keying inventory data into automated systems. Track and maintain inbound and outbound manifest records in an efficient and effective manner. Also, reviews and reconciles a variety of monthly waste related reports and distribute to appropriate personnel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enter Third Party manifests into AS400 for receiving purposes.
- Receives manifests into the AS400 and apply proper management codes and received date.
- Create a manifest packet for routing and scan the manifest packets for electronic accessibility.
- Review inbound manifest paperwork for compliance with notices and notifies appropriate personnel of any improper discrepancies.
- Resolves manifest piece count and volume discrepancies.
- Compile data from operating records, review for errors and determine corrections in accordance with prescribed policies and procedures.
- Provide daily movement and inventory reports for waste preparation prior to routing to appropriate personnel and locations.
- Tracking bulk movements and site generated waste throughout the facilities tank farms.
- Insures manifest return copies are received within the regulation’s limits for outbound bulk.
- Insures manifest return copies are mailed out to the generator within the regulation’s limits for inbound shipments.
- On a scheduled basis key-in physical inventory and review for errors. Reconcile and/or resolve errors with appropriate operations personnel in accordance with procedures.
- Completes a variety of summary reports pertaining to inventory reconciliation and creates miscellaneous reports on an as-needed basis.
- Run Certificate Of Destruction (COD) reports and issues COD’s to customers upon request or in accordance with TSCA requirements.
- Railcar Tracing and verifying that all railcars are in compliance with annual inspections.
- Create outbound manifests and Bill of Ladings for waste and/or empty containers.
- Verifies that all visitors/transporter’s drivers are compliant with our local Hazcom requirements.
- High School diploma or General Educational Development (GED) required
- Associate’s degree in a related field preferred
- Prior work experience of 3 to 6 months in a clerical position preferred
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites and Lotus Notes
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong customer orientation
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
As an inclusive company, Veolia is committed to diversity and gives equal consideration to all applications, without discrimination.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer! All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.