We are now looking for a Trouble Shooter / Developer to maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions), including development activities like: requirement analysis, software design, verification, simulations, tools design. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Perform trouble shoot and solve customer issues (CET office hours),
- Identify software faults and provide solutions,
- Verify provided solutions,
- Develop competence in technical domain.
- Troubleshooting experience,
- Understanding of telecommunication technologies and network protocols,
- Master of Science in Computer Science or equivalent formal education with experience in software programming,
- Proficiency in C/C++ programming with 2+ years of experience,
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations,
- Good communication skills and command of English.
As a person:
- You like to get things done,
- You are a self-driven and energetic team player,
- You are willing to broaden your competence within the team and get a deeper understanding of our products while having analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail,
- You are a team player with strong willingness to support team members, enjoy contributing with your own experiences in a constructive and present ability to coach and lead other team members in solving engineering problems,
- You have a natural focus on high standards and thorough testing, delivering quality results to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of SIU/TCU products,
- Generic routers/switches like CISCO, ExtremeNetworks, Alcatel-Lucent, etc,
- Routers dedicated for radio networks, Huawei, Nokia,
- Knowledge of Java programming and SW testing,
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Perl, Python),
- Familiarity with version control systems (ClearCase, GIT).