Fujitsu America, an innovative company known for its commitment to employee work/life balance, learning, and professional development, is growing! The SAP practice at Fujitsu America is looking for motivated professionals with SAP experience. Fujitsu America’s partnership with SAP spans more than 40 years, services clients around the globe, and is committed to delivering real-world value. Join our cutting edge team of professionals, support our SAP clients, and work with our Center of Excellence to develop next generation solutions and applications.
Job Description and Requirements:
- Deep experience in SAP FICO including AP, AR, GL,COPA, Asset Management
- Strong FI and CO process knowledge with ability to drive business process discussions & solutions
- Strong SAP FICO configuration experience, should be able to work on RICEF & good knowledge on FICO integration with other modules
- Conducts conceptual and detailed design (blueprint) activities against project requirements and delivers a detailed blueprint and solutions design document within FI/CO module area covering all required aspects
- Mentors and develops more junior team members within FI/CO module on technical/ process areas to share knowledge and experience and build the capability of the team.
- Ensures the configuration/ development and realization of solution components within sub-domain/ module are fit for purpose and of appropriate quality on all project engagements and are delivered on time against stated project plans and scope
- Engages and communicates with key user groups through forums and other means to discuss future sub-domain/ module issues and opportunities and proactively contributes to the setting of the sub-domain area direction and strategy
- Undertakes Functional Lead role on multiple project activities
- Proactively contributes to all associated project workstreams ensuring appropriate knowledge and information is exchanged to drive successful project outcomes. This includes (but is not limited to) Cutover, Data Migration, Testing, Education and Training, Business Change Management, and Service Transition.
Skill and Experience Requirements:
- 12+ years of FICO experience with at least 2 full systems implementation lifecycle
- Experience with S/4 HANA strongly preferred
- Completed solution configuration for all areas of own FI/CO sub-domain
- Use of structured systems development and project management methodologies
- Operated in multi-project, matrix managed environment
- Broad understanding of business processes and solutions and solid understanding of how technology is utilized within FI/CO area
- Extensive understanding of solution design and development methods and tools
- Broad functional and process knowledge in sub-domain area
- Excellent business writing, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Proven leadership and management experience.
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Fujitsu America!
Fujitsu is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer of Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans.