WHO WE ARE
Cylance is one of the fastest growing companies in the history of cybersecurity. By successfully applying artificial intelligence and machine learning to crack the DNA of malware, Cylance has redefined the endpoint protection market, garnered acclaim from industry analysts and won numerous awards including “Best Emerging Vendor” from SC Magazine. If you have the passion and desire to disrupt industries, protect the world from cyberattacks, and be at the forefront of a revolutionary new technology, we want you to join us!
Cylance is looking for a Contract Technical Recruiter to leverage their network and knowledge of the Austin technical talent pool and creative sourcing skills to identify and recruit top notch talent with a focus on building our engineering teams in the Austin development center. In this key role you will be responsible for driving the sourcing/recruiting strategy to identify and recruit top tier technical talent who have a passion for developing disruptive technology to build out our rapidly growing Austin Engineering team.
What you'll do:
- Leverage your networks and creative strategic sourcing strategies to identify and recruit top notch talent, specifically in the areas of Software Engineering to include: Python developers, .NET Developers, Full-Stack developers, Front-End developers, QA Automation engineers, etc.
- Organize strategic local recruiting events to market the Cylance employer t brand within the Austin high tech community
- Conduct research on target companies and candidates, leveraging tools like LinkedIn Recruiter, GitHub, Stack Overflow, in addition to other online resources
- Utilize innovative sourcing strategies to attract the best and brightest talent and work tenaciously to fill active job openings, and build a pipeline of candidates for future needs
- 3-5 years of experience recruiting in the high tech industry within the Austin market with a focus on hiring software engineers
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced start-up environment
- A large network of candidates that you have maintained strong relationships with over the last few years (strong focus on Python developers, .NET Developers, Full-Stack developers, Front-End developers)
- Strong research skills and the ability to conduct research on target companies leveraging various sourcing (Boolean search queries, etc.) and social tools to identify and find passive candidates
- Previous experience using a Candidate Management and/or Applicant Tracking software tool (we use WorkDay)
- Experience recruiting within high-growth, start-up environments - coming from a software, internet, or Cyber security company highly desired
- Strong interviewing skills, both in person and over the phone -- the ability to identify and screen and sell the Cylance opportunities to top talent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills