Managing consultant SAP CO
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is one of the world's largest consulting services organizations. GBS provides clients with business transformation and industry expertise, and the ability to translate that expertise into integrated, responsive, innovative business solutions.
· The consultant will assist clients in the implementation and support of SAP Enterprise Management Controlling Module - Financial.
· This role uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the client business environment to achieve client expected business results.
· The consultant will conduct workshops, lead an international team of consultants and subcontractors, coordinate with other teams for successful delivery of integrated solutions as well as ensure development of functional and technical documentation.
· The consultant will leverage project management skills to develop detailed task plan towards timely completion of project milestones
· The candidate should have demonstrated the capability to analyze business processes, functional and technical requirements.
· The consultant must be subject matter expertise in accounting as well as in costing.
· The candidate should demonstrate deep understanding of SAP package solution implementation tools and methodologies
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Package Solution Consultant
State / Province
Primary job category
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 75% or 4 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Bachelor's or Master Degree
· At least 8 years experience in SAP CO
· Must have experience in at least 3 full lifecycle SAP implementations or Rollouts
• Experience in SAP CO areas (CO-OM-CEL, CO-OM-CCA, CO-OM-OCA, CO-PA, CO-PC, Material ledger)
• Knowledgeable in finance or controlling processes, legislation and best practices
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
New Collar Role