TITLE: Threat Intelligence Analyst
LOCATION: Belgrade, Serbia
About NCR Corporation
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, hospitality, gaming, public sector, telecom carrier and equipment organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (www.ncr.com) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia.
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
The Threat Intelligence Analyst is responsible for collection and dissemination of cyber threat intelligence data within NCR and will integrate actionable intelligence into operational systems. Will also be responsible for preparing regular and ad-hoc threat and vulnerability reports for senior leadership. This role will work with existing sources of intelligence and will also identify and acquire new sources.
- Responsible for the day-to-day activities required to respond to information security incidents.
- Collaboration with corporate and industry incident response team members as well as other stakeholders to ensure routine incidents are triaged and remediated in a timely manner and escalated as required per corporate policy with the overall goal to improve NCR’s risk profile.
- Perform threat hunting activities to identify events of interest which require triage by the incident response team. Results of threat hunting should be coordinated with the threat detection team to develop and enhance correlation and detection capabilities.
- Expected to contribute to status calls, work on the on-call rotation which includes working off hours/weekends, and respond to ad hoc requests as part of this position.
- Work with stakeholders and team members to assist with improving incident response processes that are aligned with the mission of the office of the CISO.
- Provide overall management of the Threat Intelligence program
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of emerging cyber threats
- Support program to inform stakeholders of threats
- Utilize Threat Intelligence information to increase awareness and monitoring capabilities
- Identify and implement sources of intelligence
- Monitor security alerts from a variety of sources
- Triage, respond to and escalate security incidents
- Utilize multiple security/threat intelligence tools and resources to research threats
- Analyze and respond to reported SPAM and Phishing e-mail
- This position will report to the Incident Management Team Leader.
Strong knowledge of common vulnerabilities and exploitation techniques
Ability to brief technical risks and issues to executives and business leaders
Strong knowledge of network, backend systems, OSes, applications and web services in a manner that allows for the interaction of all as it relates to security and services.
Ability to apply analytical expertise and critical thinking to drive security incident response and remediation
Ability to assimilate, understand and utilize various security technologies to further security investigations
3-5 years working in the information security space
Experience with event investigation and reporting
Experience with a variety of tools such as SIEM, IDS/IPS, Firewalls, Web Gateways
Industry certifications or training related to security and incident response
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Management Information Svcs