Objectives / Results
· Develop, Test, Implement and Support applications for Credit MO and FO in Oracle, Qlikview, Dot Net
· Produce clear documentations for all applications as per SDLC requirements
· Develop and maintain knowledge of multiple applications, product sets and underlying technologies
· Contribute to achievement of high client satisfaction scores for DataHub team
· Contribute to end-to-end delivery of applications for Credit Middle Office
· Ability to work independently on multiple technologies and deliver business applications
Roles & Responsibilities
· The role will require the candidate to develop detailed knowledge of both derivatives and Fixed Income trading businesses and OO development. The team is co-located with the business, and hence requires team members to have strong communication skills.
· The developers are responsible for developing, testing and delivering the specification using an iterative programming approach resulting in software delivered on time and in budget.
· The role is development primarily in Oracle PL/SQL as Database. The team focuses mainly on financial projects and involves business facing aspects. Developers enjoy end to end responsibility, and users have a single point of contact throughout the project lifecycle.
Strong Business Partnership:
· Establishes working relationships with Global Middle Office, Business Management Teams
· Application Developers
Key Skills: A combination of strong business or technical skills:
· Demonstrate an aptitude for technology
· Ability to quickly grasp business concept and demonstrate agility and solutions delivery.
· Willingness to stretch to provide support to the business.
· Expert level development experience in PL/SQL programming, any scripting language, linux
· Exposure to AWS
· Knowledge of OOP
· Knowledge of SDLC
Nice to Have:
· QlikView – Building high impact user interface designs, optimization, data modeling.
· Experience in programming languages like C#, Java will be plus
· Product and life cycle knowledge of IB products, interest rate, credit and equity derivatives an advantage
· Exposure to product life cycle – trade booking to settlement, an advantage
· High level of personal commitment to each task, a can do attitude and a drive to deliver.
· Ability to gather and understand requirements.
· High level of responsibility and Ownership from inception through to implementation.
· The candidate should have a proactive approach to problem solving.
· Good analysis skills in order to aid in trouble shooting and problem solving
· Good testing principles as well as good defect management skills
· Ability to pitch communication at different audiences appropriately, from technical colleagues to managers in the business.
· Has an Engineering college degree in Computer science or any other streams
· Has 2 to 5 years’ experience in application development with at least 2-3 years in Oracle PL/SQL. Useful to be familiar with quality guidelines, standards and procedures
· Strong client communication skills
· Requires a logical approach to problem solving
· Must be able to work independently and deliver applications for BusinessBE/ME/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA