We're the driverless car company. We’re building the world’s best autonomous vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
Our vehicles are on the road in California, Arizona, and Michigan navigating some of the most challenging and unpredictable driving environments. We’re hiring people who want to solve some of today’s most complex engineering challenges and make a positive impact.
We're looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our Data team!
- Design and implement full-stack solutions to manage our growing fleet of autonomous vehicles through our command & control center
- Build internal tools to manage our unique development, deployment, and testing workflows
- Build critical systems to support our city mapping efforts
- BS, MS or PhD in CS, or equivalent real-world experience
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS fundamentals
- Experience working with relational databases
- Passionate about self-driving technology and its potential impact on the world
- Attention to detail and a passion for correctness
- Experience working with Docker development and deployment workflows
- Experience installing, configuring, and managing AWS or on-premises server infrastructure
- Experience writing modern C++ applications
- Experience building modern frontends using React, Webpack, Babel, or similar tools
- Solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including matched 401k, medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your work station
- Lunch, snacks, and dinner
- Free rides in self-driving cars!
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.