Franklin Templeton International Services India Pvt. Ltd (FTISPL) is the Indian Services wing of Franklin Templeton Inc, one of the Top Global Investment Management Company committed to offering High Quality Products and providing outstanding services to our customers who are individuals, institutions, pensioners, trusts, partnership firms and other clients. FTISPL at Hyderabad offers various IT /Business related service and support. It stands as a key business enabler of world-wide operations for Franklin Templeton Investment.
Our vision is to be a premier global investment management organization by offering high quality investment solutions, providing outstanding service and attracting, motivating and retaining talented individuals.
Job Summary :
Effectively manages Customer Operations of a Transfer Agent through a team of supervisors. Aligns the department to Global TA business objectives, driving positive customer experience and protecting best interests of shareholders, funds and FRI. Helps and executes strategic and operational plans for the department; provides direction in development and implementation of business solutions; and drives change adoption and acceptance. Engages team, develops direct reports and influences downstream developmental efforts. Manages the establishment of and compliance with internal policies and procedures. Collaborates locally and across regions with cross-functional leaders to plan for and manage short to mid-term objectives, and builds relationships with business partners to drive the business.
Strategy & Business Planning
· Provides input to division objectives, sets goals for department, ensures necessary resources are in place to satisfy goals and metrics, and is accountable to performance and results.
· Drives change, leads change acceptance, and communicates business context.
· Develops, implements, and evaluates functional projects.
· Collaborates, influences, and guides cross-functional and downstream leadership and internal business partners to plan for and manage short to mid-term objectives.
Operational Management and Service Delivery
· Leads department to create a positive customer experience.
· Manages processes and activities through a team of supervisors and professionals. Ensures resources are available to achieve expected service levels.
· Instills culture of risk management, compliance and an understanding of controls.
· Promotes and encourages a Continuous Improvement and innovative culture within department.
· Builds relationships and partners with peer network to support achievement of service levels.
· Collaborates with peer group and business partners to share information, identify and address shared business opportunities, objectives, and challenges.
· Facilitates relationship building and introductions for downstream and other network contacts.
· Influences network to understand TA business objectives and culture, and leverages network to gain understanding of business partners' objectives and culture.
· Models Core Values, fosters a culture of openness, approachability, positivity, engagement, trust and presence; and leads with a cross-cultural and globally mindset.
· Provides developmental opportunities for future growth, coaches and mentors talent, leverages employee strengths; motivates others, recognizes and rewards exemplary performance.
· Assesses and provides ongoing performance feedback, exercises consistent performance management discipline, guides subordinate leaders through mitigation of employee relations issues, local labor law and employee conduct expectations.
· Acts as an Enterprise Leader, sharing information, expertise, best practices, resources, and skills outside the functional area.
· Leverages knowledge of industry developments and trends and business needs to foster business insight, build understanding of business decision making, and increase organizational awareness.
· Identifies behaviors and skillsets required to achieve short-term business objectives and leads efforts to prepare workforce to achieve those objectives.
· Understands regional and local labor market trends and supports plans to ensure department achieves objectives.
· Ensures department is staffed appropriately.
· Applies and guides subordinate leaders in FTI compensation philosophy and tools, and makes or provides input to pay for performance, hiring and termination decisions.
· Supports talent management review process and identification of high potential individuals.
· Plans and prepares annual Performance Management Program, facilitates calibration of expectations and scores.
· Contributes to financial plan and business goals and ensures business goals are met within established financial targets.
· Understands and communicates business/financial climate and decisions/prioritization.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Ideal Candidate must have/be
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by incumbents. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required by all incumbents. Incumbents may perform other duties as assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Management retains the right to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
We rely on attracting and retaining employees of exceptional quality. In addition, we work to instill a performance driven culture that reinforces accountability, innovation, and professional development. To reach these goals, Franklin Templeton Investments provides a comprehensive employment program that comprises a balanced work/life philosophy, competitive salaries and substantial employee benefits and services, including:
* Professional development growth opportunities through in-house classes and over 150 Web-based training courses
* An educational assistance program to financially help employees seeking continuing education
* Medical, Life and Personal Accident Insurance benefit for employees. Medical insurance also cover employee’s dependents (spouses, children and dependent parents)
* Life insurance for protection of employees’ families
* Personal accident insurance for protection of employees and their families
* Personal loan assistance
* Employee Stock Investment Plan (ESIP)
Aug 9, 2017, 11:51:08 AM