Process Control Engineer Intern OR Co-op (Soda Springs, ID)-01JWO
In Soda Springs, we produce elemental phosphorous, a key component to ensuring farmers are more productive--something that's becoming increasingly important in our growing world. We are currently offering a Process Control Engineering 2018 Fall Co-op or summer Internship at this location.
As a member of our Process Control Group, the successful candidate’s primary responsibility would be to support operations, maintain the control systems, and work on process improvement and control system migration projects. The Intern/Co-op will have the opportunity to own various project systems in a dynamic work environment, supported by a talented team of colleagues.
- Work collaboratively with engineering, maintenance and production on process projects at the facility
- Developing and maintaining process control design, configuration, simulation, standards, documentation, and operator training
- Execute work as an individual and as a team
- Manage multiple projects paying attention to cost, resources, and quality
- Communicate closely with and train, as needed, area operations personnel
- Currently working on a BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Controls or related field
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Training or coursework in Six Sigma principles; six sigma belts
- PRoVox and/or Delta V configuration experience
- Experience or training in project definition, design, process control & optimization, and statistics
Job Chemical Manufacturing
Primary LocationNorth America-USA-Idaho-Soda Springs
Organization US SC CP Soda Springs Plant_51012071