Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities :
· Achieve GPW targets for the designated territory / span of agents
· Recruitment of new agents, in accordance with laid down regulations regarding agent recruitment
· Activation of agents
· Ensuring training of agents as per business requirements
· Ensuring business hygiene standards, in face of business pressure
· Ensuring planned spread of business across diverse product lines of the company
· Ensuring agents are motivated and building a long term connect between the agents and the company.
· Monitoring key competition developments and ensuring flow of information to the organisation
Needs to have spent at least 2-3 years in the agency function of an insurance company ( life, general or health ). Experience of having built a successful territory from scratch would be an added advantage.
Minimum expected qualification – Graduation.Candidate needs excellent communication skills, perseverance, adaptability, goal orientation and willingness to learn
IND Krishna Building Kolkata Krishna Building 224A Unit 317 & 318 3rd Floor Acharya Jagdish Chandra Bose R Kolkata 700017
Bus Ops--Customer Service
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Aug 9, 2017, 10:15:38 AM