Area of Interest
Boise - Radio-36100
Responsible for setting up and taking down radio remote broadcasts, operating the control board, audio recording, and production equipment during radio broadcasts. Also regulates the timing of programs, making sure logged commercials, promotions, sweepers and any other programming elements essential to operations air as scheduled.
- Operate the control board
- Read and follow program logs
- Review and critique information content daily
- Screen listener phone calls.
- Run live show remotes.
- Edit live spots
- Take transmitter readings and ready the next day's logs.
- Assist station departments with timing and scheduling of on air elements.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- High School degree required
- Working knowledge and understanding of radio preferred - will train
- Prior radio or television experience preferred.
- Radio control board experience preferred.
- Experience with digital production and all-inclusive on-air computer systems preferred.
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Ability to operate assigned technical equipment.
- Knowledge of basic production.
- High work ethics and standards.
- Ability to operate studio equipment.
- Ability to work well under pressure.