IBM Internship - Application Developer Java
Activities during the paid internship:
* Training regarding IBM as a corporation and IBM Romania - departments & activities;
* Soft skills training for certain abilities - communication, team work, planning & organizing, presentation skills, client consulting;
* Sessions regarding hardware, software and services depending on your interest and knowledge;
* Tasks in frame of a development project on which you will work together with the senior team members and other interns, sharing information and knowledge;
* Personalized learning and development.
During the internship you will assist our senior developers and support engineers.
After 3 months of internship all the suitable candidates will be offered the option of a full time position in IBM.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
Fixed Term - Short Term
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
|*Required Professional and Technical Expertise|
|The work you undertake during your internship is valued and you'll be given worthwhile, exciting things to do on real projects. This means you can grow your knowledge and develop yourself.|
* Last year student/ Fresh graduate of a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
* Software programing knowledge and/or experience in Java and Object Oriented programming technologies
* Problem solving and attention to detail
* Passion for technology
* Eager, quick learner with strong team work spirit
* English language skills: Fluent.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
* German skills: intermediate or fluent
* Experience of working collaboratively on one or more software project (university courses assignments are also included).
Secondary Job Category
English language skills: Fluent.
Early Professional Track
New Collar Role