Senior Quality Engineer
Ullink is a global provider of market leading multi-asset trading technology and infrastructure for buy-side and sell-side market participants. Trusted by over 150 of the world’s top-tier banks and brokers, the company provides consistent, reliable access to the most current and innovative trading solutions available. Since 2001, Ullink has established itself as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the industry.
In 2014 Ullink acquired NYFIX and Metabit from the New York Stock Exchange, further expanding its product offering by creating one of the industry’s largest FIX based trading communities.
The combined company manages over 450 trading platforms daily, is connected to more than 100 of the world’s leading liquidity and exchange venues and offers over 700 different FIX and API adapters. Ullink has offices in New York, Toronto, London, Paris, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, Manila, São Paulo, Cluj and Sydney.Role Overview
Bring your contribution to the development of our financial market products (trading interface, trading algorithms).
As a member of the Product team organized in an “agile” (Scrum) way, your goal is to ensure the quality and performance of our products, which will involve the following tasks:
- Create and maintain automated test suites
- Run automated and manual scripts
- Ensure qualification and monitoring of problems
- Organize test suites and test cases, and run test phases, ensuring timeliness
- Build and configure testing environments
- Participate in defining the quality assurance processes
For this particular position with real development possibilities, the responsibility and autonomy level will depend on your level of expertise.
- Computer science (or related) academic qualification
- Minimum 3 years of QA Automation experience
- Proficient in a test repository management tool (SpiraTest, QualityCenter etc.)
- Server side test automation (Java etc.);
- GUI tests automation (Test Complete, Test Partner, Quickest Pro etc.);
- Performance tests;
- Good knowledge of Java/JUnit;
- Experience in Windows OS, Unix;
- Good knowledge level of XML;
Rigorous and methodical, you are highly motivated and have real analytical skills.
You are a team player with good communication skills, an excellent level of English as well as a good sense of humor.
Pluses include: functional knowledge of the financial markets and experience in FIX protocol, you'll have the opportunity to access training and development. Position: permanent
Salary: according to your profile
Please send us your CV and cover letter: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information is available on our websites www.ullink.com & careers.ullink.com