Job Category: Human Resources and Human Resources Consulting
Line of Service: IFS
State & City: CA-Los Angeles|DC-Washington|GA-Atlanta|IL-Chicago|MA-Boston|NY-New York|TX-Dallas
Travel Requirements: 21-40%
Position Type: Senior Manager
Req ID: 96729BR
PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
It takes talented people to support the US firm of the largest professional services organization in the world. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents inside PwC.
As part of Internal Firm Services, you're serving an organization on par with many of our external clients. Our Internal Firm Services team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Internal Firm Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
Our Human Resource professionals are accountable for establishing and maintaining the processes and systems which enable the Firm to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people.
The HR functions help the local offices in driving the firm's people strategy, helping to create a unique people experience for each individual, supporting our firm wide values and working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and firm wide success in the marketplace.
Human Resources supports our people in reaching their full market value which then sets PwC apart as the distinctive Firm.
Talent Acquisition is team of recruiting professionals who are passionate about identifying and attracting talent for the firm.
Our mission is to engage and hire the most qualified experienced candidates and most promising college students from campus.
We build relationships with job seekers and candidates and partner with the business, while understanding the dynamic hiring needs of each business.
Our team actively recruits for full-time employees at all levels, from entry level to experienced to executive, as well as fixed term, contingent, and flexible talent and supports the internal movement process between roles.
The Business Recruiting team is responsible for supporting the overall hiring needs for a Line of Service or business in addition to leading the execution of certain programs for assigned businesses.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 6
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or GED
Degree Preferred: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates intimate knowledge and/or a proven record of success in campus recruiting strategy development and execution, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, including the following areas:
- Understanding and utilizing recruiting systems, technologies and protocols;
- Collaborating with hiring leader and business stakeholders;
- Contributing to full candidate life-cycle candidate recruitment and relationship building;
- Performing recruiting activities consistent with OFCCP and EEOC guidelines as they relate to hiring practices; and,
- Understanding of the strategy consulting marketplace, employer brand strategy, and global recruiting dynamics.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Managing executive stakeholder activities including strategy, reporting, and recommendations;
- Developing strategic plans and achieving goals for each assigned undergraduate and MBA school and business unit;
- Leveraging experience with campus recruiting, from working with college/university sources to onboarding active and passive candidates in an in-house corporate talent team or related organization;
- Overseeing and driving the full recruitment process, including communicating with hiring managers, assisting with business workforce planning, providing talent mix/ talent availability recommendations, working with Talent ID school recruiters, posting job descriptions, screening candidates, executing approved talent assessments, interview coordination, and, selling the Firm brand from offer negotiation to closing and onboarding;
- Demonstrating proven interpersonal, verbal, and written business communication skills, emphasizing the ability to tailor messages appropriately by audience;
- Working with hiring leaders and support teams to confirm candidates are assessed consistently against defined interview standards and in accordance with recruiting-related federal, state, local, and industry-specific laws and regulations;
- Understanding and interpreting data while collaborating with key stakeholders to identify actionable insights for continuous improvement and make better decisions that ultimately drives quality in hires;
- Creating, driving, and implementing multi-faceted talent acquisition strategies to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool to hiring leaders;
- Managing stakeholder and candidate expectations throughout the recruitment lifecycle to maintain compliance, consistency, and quality;
- Assessing business needs and talent markets in developing recruitment strategies, programs and tools in support of business objectives;
- Building relationships with other territory recruiting leaders and drive cross territory recruiting strategy;
- Day to day managing and developing of 2-3 recruiters focused on campus recruiting; and,
- Maintaining working relationships with Client Service and HR colleagues by keeping them informed of and appropriately involving them in recruiting activities.