- Achieve or exceed the territory sales plan according to Business Strategy
- Build, develop and maintain good customer relationship. Manage relationships to Huntsman’s and customer’s mutual advantage
- Search for, recognize, and act upon sales opportunities that contribute to Net Margin development and improvement according to the business strategy
- Manage receivables. Monitor actively credit performance and take corrective action within the business guidelines to meet agreed terms.
- Coordinate all activities at customer by various Huntsman interests
- Manage first line response on technical inquiries from customers
- Manage pricing to maximize margins while retaining wanted business
- Provide 0 – 18 month forecast on a monthly basis
- Anticipate commercial issues e.g. market news, competitive activity that impact a delivery of the agreed plan, and recommend actions to enhance Huntsman market position.
- Maintain a close liaison with the Technical specialist to be fully aware of any ongoing technical issues which may affect the commercial situation.
- Prepare reports on all visits to customers using the designated global reporting tool (currently Avenue) and present monthly reports to management, detailing selling efforts, customer relationships, competitive activity and strategies, customer service issues, etc.
- Any other duties as directed by Sales Leader, congruent with the accountabilities of this role.
- Candidate should have technical exposure / experience of continuous processing (Preferably Terry Towel Processing).
- Production experience, continuous processing of Terry towel, is must (preferably dyeing).
Education: College degree in textiles, chemistry or business administration
Experience: 3+ years experiences in marketing or sales. Experience in chemical or textile industry preferred.
Proactive and results-oriented.
Excellent influencing and communication skills.
Sound problem solving ability and knowledge of business / finance.
Strong customer focus and relationship management skills.
Strong track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
Knowledge of dyes and/or chemicals in more than one product line.
Flexibility in working time / days for customer events / entertainment.
English language skills are an advantage.
Apply to this position by sending your updated profile with a passport photograph to