Key Account Manager Automotive
To reinforce our PU Sales Team, we are looking for a Key Account Manager Automotive.
As a Key Account Manager, you will be responsible to generate the planned sales volume and value to the customers in your area – these include complex multinational accounts and/or major accounts in multi-segment applications, you will develop new business as defined by the business plan. You will coordinate the activities of technical and marketing team at your accounts.
Principal Accountabilities :
- You maintain the company standards regarding Environment, Health and Safety (EH&S) and develop and implement a yearly EH&S plan with continued improvement targets.
- You deliver agreed volumes, values, payment terms at the assigned customers.
- You coordinate regional account activities e.g pricing, growth plans, project etc. with your counterpart in other regions or Global Account Coordinators.
- You manage our customer complaints regarding our products or services
- You identify actual and future customer requirements and develop solutions balancing needs with our business goals
- You develop account plans within the business strategies using KAM tools and coordinate KAM teams for implementation
- You set up contractual agreements with customers resulting in mutual value for both parties
- You keep updated market intelligence in their area, including non-customers
- You lead project teams for the delivery of value packages at your customers.
- You report customer interactions including commercial, marketing and technical information.
- You have minimum a Bachelor degree or equivalent by experience.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant commercial experience in the chemical industry.
- Good knowledge of the PU industry and of the customers’ industries.
- Experience of working with large account organizations, and ability to communicate at different levels of organization up to senior level. Good negotiation skills at multiple levels and a professional value selling approach.
- A strong entrepreneurial and result driven attitude, passionate about contributing to the creation and development of new business opportunities.
- Inter-personal skills and the ability to build strategic partnerships within and outside the organisation.
- Fluent in French & English. Knowledge of any other European language is a plus
If you are interested in this career opportunity and would like to shape our and your future, we are looking forward to receive your application. Please submit your resume on-line: http://www.huntsman.com/corporate/a/Careers
Huntsman Corporation is a publicly traded global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated chemicals with 2015 revenues of approximately $10 billion. Our chemical products number in the thousands and are sold worldwide to manufacturers serving a broad and diverse range of consumer and industrial end markets. We operate more than 100 manufacturing and R&D facilities in approximately 30 countries and employ approximately 15,000 associates within our 5 distinct business divisions. For more information about Huntsman, please visit the company's website at www.huntsman.com.
Any personal data that you provide to Huntsman International LLC, its subsidiaries or its affiliates (together, "Huntsman") as part of the online recruitment process and/or otherwise for potential employment (including any sensitive personal data) will be handled according to Huntsman's Notice about the Processing of Personal Data of Applicants, which is located on the Company's privacy page at www.Huntsman.com