United States-New Mexico-Albuquerque Yes No relocation assistance available None
This position is for technical professional employees who are scheduled to work less than 40 hours per week.
Minimum experience is a Bachelor's Degree with 5 years experience OR 9 years experience in lieu of degree
• Experience customizing SharePoint websites deployed on large enterprise systems
• Experience developing and integrating custom applications with SharePoint
• HTML5 / CSS3 / Responsive Web Design (Bootstrap) experience
• Experience programming in front-end development frameworks, including Angular JS or Sencha ExtJS
• Experience in database design and SQL
• Basic vector and raster graphic design experience in Photoshop and Illustrator
• Creative, out-of-the-box thinking and problem solving
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• ASP.NET C# expertise a plus
• Experience in mobile application development a plus
• Experience implementing software and web sites that are compliant with Section 508 Accessibility requirements
• Experience in technology-based learning and course design with a special emphasis on interactive/simulation-based online course development
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.