United States-New Mexico-Albuquerque Yes No relocation assistance available None
Are you passionate about creating engaging, customized solutions in Microsoft SharePoint? Northrop Grumman’s Learning and Communications Solutions (LCS) group is made up of a diverse talent pool of software engineers, multimedia developers, UX designers, artists, writers, and creative professionals. The team designs and develops solutions for training and information projects in digital media. We are looking for a SharePoint Developer / Web Software Developer to be part of our interactive team.
• Developing interactive websites on the Microsoft SharePoint platform (2010, 2013, 2016)
• Designing and developing interactive web and mobile applications
• Troubleshooting, debugging, and implementing software code with existing or developed systems
• Analyzing business requirements, researching potential applications, and recommending innovative, cost-effective solutions
• Optimizing website usability
• Developing solutions for multimedia training courseware and content delivery
• Developing the back-end for a range of instructional materials, such as scenario-based and interactive assessment exercises and games for mobile phones and tablets
This requisition may be filled at either a level 2 or a level 3. Basic Qualifications for a SharePoint Developer 2 is Bachelors Degree with 2 years experience. Basic Qualifications for a SharePoint Developer 3 is Bachelor's Degree with 5 years experience.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.