We are looking for new members to join our young, multi-cultural team, working on a variety of network technologies which AT&T is deploying for the business customers all around the globe.
Our role is to support the current demand for network changes and new installations from our business customers. We Perform network engineering tasks related to planning, implementation, operation and maintenance of new or existing network hardware or software products/systems.
Working time: DTAC support 3 shifts pattern – rotation model including weekend.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As DTAC engineer, you will
· Deliver AT&T VPN services all around the world
· Work with remote technicians and install Cisco routers, Riverbed WAN Accelerators, Visual probes, LAN Switches, Wireless Netgates and modems
· You will install, test and troubleshoot various circuit types – Ethernet, T1/E1, T3/E3, Opt-e-wan..
· Access MPLS backbone routers (Cisco, Juniper) and troubleshoot at various layers
· Configure Quality of Service
· Practice your English in daily interactions, on phone, email and in person with customer and colleagues over the world
Key Competencies and Skills:
Do you have what it takes?
• Familiar with WAN & LAN technologies (VLANs, IPv6, OSPF, EIGRP, HSRP, VRRP, SNMP, Netflow, BGP, Cisco/Juniper OS)
• Excellent English, both written and spoken
• Team player, independent and responsible
• Attention to details
• Dedication to learning and self improvement
• Willing to work in the afternoon/evening (we have rotating shifts)
• CCNA certification or equivalent knowledge is a must ( CCNP or another CISCO certifications are an advantage)
• Experience in Engineering role is + PLUS
Education and Qualifications:
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
DTAC Engineers work in shifts, the team provides 24/7 support to customers. Shifts depend on customers’ requirements