- Job Number: 31781187
- Austin, Texas, United States
- Posted: Jan. 20, 2017
In this highly visible role, you will be responsible for development of power efficient, high performance 3D graphics processors.
- The ideal candidate will possess a Master’s degree and 15 plus years of experience in graphics micro-architecture.
- OpenGL application programming and graphics driver tuning experience
- Expertise in performance and power estimation, measurement and analysis of GPU micro-architectures and complex 3D scene workloads
- Experience designing/analyzing hardware and software graphics pipelines
- Expertise in floating-point/numerics with regards to graphics image quality
- Expert in several major sub-units in a high-performance 3D graphics processor.
- Possesses understanding of processor performance intricacies across a broad set of workloads.
·Design and analysis of hardware and software graphics pipelines
·Performance and Power estimation, measurement and analysis
•MS EE/CE required