- Job Number: 32821198
- Santa Clara Valley, California, United States
- Posted: Mar. 28, 2016
- Weekly Hours: 40.00
In this highly visible role, you will be responsible for physical verification of an SOC.
- The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of physical design experience, with emphasis on physical verification.
- Strong knowledge of physical verification flows and methodology.
- Knowledge of all aspects of ASIC physical design.
- Scripting skills to debug flow related issues and make enhancements as appropriate.
- Experienced in industry standard tools used for physical verification such as Mentor Calibre, Synopsys ICV, etc.
- Real chip tapeout experience with a track record of successful signoff.
- Layout design background and experience a plus.
As a member of the physical design team, you would be responsible for:
• Performing various electrical analyses at the chip level, including but not limited to, Static/Dynamic IR, EM, Noise and Signal EM
• Interfacing with the CAD/Technology teams for flow bring up and validation
• Working with the Implementation team during the entire chip design cycle to drive signoff closure for tapeout
• Managing schedules and supporting cross-functional engineering effort
BSEE or MSEE