The Magic Leap recruiting team is looking for a Contract Technical Talent Sourcer to own sourcing strategies and outreach for select engineering roles. The roles you will support are critical to the success of our engineering team. You will be working closely with our Recruiters and the Engineering teams to develop and land top technical talent across the engineering organization.
As a Contractor, you will engage passive candidates for our pivotal engineering roles. You must thrive in the hunt, and be focused on networking closely within the industry to identify the right talent and companies to target. You’ll cover the basics of recruiting, but more importantly, leverage your technical and business knowledge to develop meaningful sourcing strategies which promote aggressive methods to source, evaluate, and pipeline technical candidates for Magic Leap.
- Partner with the engineering teams and recruiters in defining and maintaining critical positions within the organization
- Understand technical requirements of a role, the engineering challenge, and how it fits into the organization
- Execute on tactical outreach, referral generation, and pipelining efforts as well as attend any local networking events as required
- Craft custom outreach and meaningful candidate engagement
- Recommend and drive improvements with recruiters and interviewing teams to effectively screen and assess talent
- Work with coordinators and recruiters to ensure a remarkable candidate experience
- Research and gather market intelligence. Understand and execute against shifts in the marketplace that present recruiting opportunities
- Track candidate activity and share with internal stakeholders
- 3+ years technical sourcing experience, preferably in the software or hardware field
- Must have strong systems knowledge
- Excellent research/sourcing skills. Including use of Boolean, LinkedIn, and alternative search techniques
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects and candidates
- Decisive and able to push back constructively when appropriate
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to network within the industry to identify top performers
- Must possess good follow up skills
- BA/BS degree in engineering, business, communications, human resources or related discipline and/or equivalent work experience
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.