Real Estate – India
The key role of the India team is to implement GIC RE's strategy to build its global real estate portfolio, with the primary objective of achieving superior long-term risk adjusted returns.
We are looking for a suitable candidate to join our RE India team as an Associate, Corporate Secretary Admin
RE SPV Management
- For all the SPVs, review and track process with JV Partners for management of Board agenda. i.e., ensure follow up for timely submission of board papers, completeness and ensuring basic compliances and procedures are followed.
- Help Asset Managers review Board minutes of the SPV for follow up actions with JV partners.
- Review monthly reporting from investee companies to check for completeness of information and store in EDMS in the relevant project AM folders.
- Follow up and coordinate with AMs and JV partners for regular internal reporting and submissions (for e.g. monthly AIM submission coordination).
- Prepare minutes of AM / PCG meetings; assist AMs with follow up actions from PCG meetings and co-ordinate with JP partners, if required.
- Assist AMs and co-ordinate with JV partners on periodic matters like annual Budgets, annual Valuations by external agencies, etc.
- Assist AMs and co-ordinate with JV partners and FD/ISO for internal asset valuations.
- Prepare minutes for all our internal meetings like the India Deal review meeting
- Track new deal flow and maintain the deal database for easy reference
- Assist IMs during the deal evaluation process by co-ordinating information and other requirements with bankers / counter parties.
- Assist IMs with relevant market research, primary and secondary from our data bases like JLL REIS, Propstack, analysts’ reports from brokerages, financial statement study, etc. for further analysis by the IM team.
- Assist IMs during diligence by co-ordinating external advisors and help manage the process, follow up on requirements with counter parties and other agencies.
RE - IDO Office
- Preparing itineraries and helping out with logistics, setting up site visits, etc. for visiting dignitaries from SPO
In terms of requirements, the person should ideally be a Company Secretary + Chartered Accountant / appropriate Finance degree/ diploma to ensure a fair understanding of the investing business. Experience - with 5-7 years.