- Job Number: 32490055
- Orlando, Florida, United States
- Posted: Jan. 25, 2017
- Weekly Hours: 40.00
In this role, the Graphics RTL Designer will be responsible for delivering high quality graphics IP in order to meet performance, feature, timing, area, and power goals. This individual will collaborate closely with the architecture team, functional verification team, and physical design teams..
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in the following:
- Knowledgeable in modern design techniques
- Knowledgeable in energy-efficient/low power logic design
- Strong background in computer architecture including one or more of:
- high-speed CMOS processor and controller blocks
- cache controllers, bus-interface- subsystems, integer and floating point numeric units
- digital filters, graphics processors, crossbar fabrics and other high-speed data-path
- control units
- Experienced in logic optimization, synthesis, timing analysis, floor-planning
- Fluent with RTL Verilog/VHDL syntax and hardware modeling
- Familiarity with logic simulation and debug environments as well as formal verification
- Ability to work well in a team and be productive under aggressive schedules.
- Should exhibit excellent communications skills, and be self-motivated and well organized.
- GPU Design experience preferred
•Simulation & debug
•Synthesis & timing closure
MSEE, or BSEE with relevant industry experience